January 15, 2006

Cookbooks and Recipes I Use Often

A lot of the recipes that I use are copyrighted, but I wanted to give you a list of the books that I love and use often, as well as page numbers of those recipes that are SUPER earmarked.

If you are interested in buying any of these books, we'd love for you to use the links below and purchase through our Amazon site.  It won't cost you a dime extra, but our family will receive a bit of compensation for referring the book to you.  Thanks in advance!

Double Delicious!
I also own Deceptively Delicious, but find myself reaching for Mrs. Seinfeld's newest book more often than not!
Crunchy Almond Granola, 29
Cinnamon Maple Quinoa, 30
Maple Spice Muffins, 33
Tomato Soup, 49
Protein Packed Grilled Cheese, 50
Honey Mustard Chicken, 55
Chicken Satay, 60
Sweet and Sour Meatballs, 74
Pea Pesto, 93
Orzo Risotto with Chicken, 94
Pumpkin Ravioli, 96
Gnocci, 99
Creamy Whole Grain Risotto, 108
Cauliflower Gratin, 114
Sauteed Spinach with Raisins and Pine Nuts, 115

Williams Sonoma's Soup
Tuscan Tomato Soup, 18
Potato Leek Soup, 28
Cauliflower and Cheese Soup, 32
Three Bean Soup, 81

No comments: