January 05, 2008

Trip to CO, Christmas Recap

Colorado was beautiful and we SO enjoyed spending time with our Godchildren. Heath snowboarded a few days and E and I tried a bit of sledding. He loved it, until he got snow in his face: Christmas was amazing - our first one with Ethan-Stone! He enjoyed "sailing" in all of the boxes, but wasn't too into ripping into the paper this year. I'm sure next year will be a lot different! He got a little four-wheeler from my sister and knows how to make that sucker go! He's been going all over the house on it... Now, for the big Christmas surprise, we're expecting a baby in August! We're thrilled and still a little floored! By the way, I'm already craving ice cream, so if you're in the area, I like mint chocolate chip... God is Amazing!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so excited for y'all! Congrats again.

woody said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am so excited for you. What a blessing. Ethan will make a great big brother :)

ASC said...

As we used to sing in preschool: My God is so big, so strong and so mighty, there's nothing my God cannot do! :-)