April 07, 2008

It's the weekend, where's my DiDi?

It's funny to me that I have such a "scheduled" child. I don't know what else I should have expected, look at me - I'm sure it has to rub off!

Ethan-Stone now goes to school on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays. This last week, he went on Wednesday and not Tuesday due to a meeting I had, so he was a little "off." On Wednesday I found him standing next to the gate yelling down the hall for his Nanny (Heath's mom). Nanny always picks him up on Thursdays so they can spend some time together. I think he was confused since he had the day before off. He seemed a little upset that I was there and not here. I got MaMa? (with the question mark after it) like, why are you here?

This weekend was also the big race weekend here in Dallas. Heath loves Nascar and goes each year with his dad. It's great bonding time for them. He left Friday evening after E went to bed and then returned late Sunday afternoon. Ethan-Stone woke up on Saturday and ran back into our bedroom looking for his DiDi. Of course, he wasn't there, but it was Saturday and he was supposed to be! We really threw him for a loop!

Maybe DiDi is under the bed? It's worth a shot!


I had a great weekend with my little boy. It's fun sometimes when it's just us, without a lot of plans. We spent pretty much all day yesterday outside. We had picnics for lunch and dinner, which was a lot of fun!

Check back to the blog on Thursday evening - we have a doc appointment on Thursday to find out if we're having a boy or girl! I'll be sure to post the results!

Oh, and I'll also post new pictures soon. My camera is broken, so I've been using a disposable until we figure out what we want. I've actually got to take the camera in for the photos to be developed and put onto a CD - now when's that going to happen!

1 comment:

Jenna said...

so..............what's it going to be??????????