May 04, 2009

Not Me Monday... Back Again!

Since I was not totally surprised that McMamma was back up to her blogging schedule after a five-week hospital stay with her sweet son Stellan, I was totally prepared to start "Not Me's" back again and have complete photographic evidence from this week. Totally. I'm just not sharing those photos with you because I'm mean - it would have nothing to do with the fact that I don't have them!

I have not become one of those mothers, so I am not losing sleep at night debating on the best place for my child to attend pre-school next year.

Above said child is so well behaved and not accustomed to sitting on the time out spot that when sent there he asks for the timer.

I so did not get a new car, and it is so not making my life a ton easier!

My youngest child is not in the process of getting his bottom two teeth at the ripe old age of eight-months.

Speaking of teeth, I am not still traumatized by the fact that I didn't lose my first tooth until third grade, and I am not secretly worried that Holden is sharing in my genes.

What are your "Not Me's" for this week? Since I'm totally perfect and all!

1 comment:

ASC said...

Remember, E didn't get her first tooth until the week after her first birthday....late teethers rock! :-)