September 14, 2009

New fun in the sidebar...

For those of you reading on a RSS feed, or those of you picking this up off Facebook, I have a new incentive to get you to the "real" site (www.chambersadoption.blogspot.com) -- a new sidebar feature!

I will regularly post in the sidebar the current messes we're cleaning up over here at the Chambers household. What have I cleaned in the last 24 hours? Oh, you'll never guess, but you'll have the privileged info if you just head to the site and look over to the right... enjoy!

4 comments:

Anna said...

Looks like a lot of cleaning! :)

StarfishMom said...

I don't know whether to laugh or get on the next plane to help you....you should know by now that cleaning NEVER ends...this list will go on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on..... :)

Those Dandy Dillards said...

What a great idea - I know those boys keep you on your toes. But good for you to change all of the mundane cleaning we do throughout the day into something fun like this!

Allison said...

I love reading about your messes. Makes me feel better about my own. You just have to find humor in those things or else it would just eat you up. Ryan is back to wearing onsie's at nighttime and naptime if possible. Luckily a poopy hasn't come off yet. . . .keyword "yet"

Happy cleaning! I'll try to actually click on the rss feed : )