September 11, 2009

We walk to school... and we're hard core!

I really don't like the carpool line and avoid it at all costs, so when we awoke this morning for school and found that it was raining, it was only a split second decision for me to put my shoes on (my Fit shoes, no less, that are designed to give me a shapely bum) and hot foot it down the road.

My biggest concern was keeping E. Stone dry, I knew that being soggy all day would be no fun, so I had an umbrella over him. I got soaked and the little boys' feet got all wet, but we had a ton of fun. Cash and Holden kept pointing to their feet and saying, "water, water," then giggling like lunatics!

I've always wanted to buy one of those cute rain slickers for E. Stone, but never really had a good excuse, but now I do! Maybe some Wellies too?
My hair has had better days....
but my kids couldn't be happier!

No comments: