October 08, 2009

Martha Stewart and Perfection

Last night, I was a poker widow, with nothing to watch on the DVR, so I started perusing the channels and stumbled upon a new obsession, Whatever Martha. It's been a really long time since I've laughed at something that hard on television, and I couldn't stop. It's refreshing to see that even the all-wise Martha Stewart isn't perfect, she just plays the part on television. Honestly, if I had all of those people helping me behind the scenes, I'd look pretty darn perfect too!

But perfect I am not, nor are my surroundings, even if I try hard to make them look that way.
All dressed perfect, hair in place, faces clean, but we can't all look in the same place at the same time... But, don't be dismayed, we still had a blast! Why is it that, oftentimes, the "outtakes" are much more important than the actual picture you're trying to get?

4 comments:

Paul and DeeDee said...

I love Whatever Martha! It is hilarious!

Jeff & Heather said...

I've never seen the show but will have to check it out! LOVE the pictures of the boys and you're right, sometimes the outtakes end up being the perfect pictures!

Oh, by the way, thank you for sharing that slow cooker website, it's been a life saver!

StarfishMom said...

Sweet baby boys!!! They're growing TOO fast!

Tammy Stone said...

They all look adorable! Cash as always has a big smile on his face, he is one of the happiest kids I ever seen. Give all 3 of them hugs and kisses from Aunt Tammy.