November 22, 2009

Thanksgiving 1 of 3

We like to celebrate, so this year we're taking Thanksgiving by storm - three times!

Number one was celebrated in Decatur with Heath's family. I didn't get any pictures of the food (it was super yummy) and I missed a group family shot (we were too busy having fun), but I did get some beautiful photos of my handsome boys playing at Nanny and Granddaddy's house.

There were lots of chores to be done, mowing...

Taking Aunt B on tours...

Windmill climbing....

Turkey frying...

Being a caddy for daddy...

We tried again for a group kid photo...

and again, we failed.

But don't worry, we were all smiles again soon. Nanny and Grandaddy's house has that effect on you, the smiling, not the crying!

Stay tuned for parts 2 of 3 and 3 of 3...

2 comments:

Love, Me said...

Is it bad that I want to use Cash's sad face as my computer background? He's just so precious!

Tammy Stone said...

Had a great time with all of you on Saturday. Hope you have a great Thanksgiving and we will miss you Saturday. Love ya'll bunches!
Aunt Tammy