May 09, 2010

Mother's Day

Becoming a mother was hard for me, but being a mother has been the most rewarding experience.  I'm still amazed when people tell us that the boys are blessed to have us.  To us, it's totally the other way around.  Sure, there are days when it gets a little rough, but I can't imagine my life without their sweet smiles, awesome story-telling abilities and gracious hugs.

This day, this day and this day were the best days of my life.  I'm so thankful that my boys have given me the best job on this earth, the privilege of being their mommy!

1 comment:

Kate Robinson said...

You truly are one of the most amazing moms I know. I share your blog with all my young mommy friends as there are just so many wonderful things that you do! I always knew you were going to be a great mom... but you have even topped what I thought times 10. You are one inspiring mom and Liam and I will be doing Chambers activities in the years to come! Thank you for sharing!