May 19, 2010

You are what you eat



Around here, we like a lot of fresh fruits and veggies, that's why we're SO looking forward to our summer CSA distribution!  Cash and Holden, especially, will eat just about anything that you put in front of them!


Cash would even eat the cob of the corn if you would let him.  In fact, with Cash, you have to watch that what he's eating is edible, like this:


Yep... that's a photo of my kid slamming a bottle of mustard!


Stone's a lot more of a picky eater.  Here's his face after being asked to eat three bites of hamburger to get a cookie.  I know, I know, we're super mean like that!

2 comments:

Happy Mommy said...

That's so funny. My daughter LOVES fruit. I have to coaxe her into eating other things by promising fruit. I am very proud of her love of fruit, but when we go to Chick-fil-a I have to beg her to eat one chicken nugget before I give her her fruit cup. CRAZY! I wish I ate as healthy as she does. =)

Unknown said...

that's it, brit, I'm calling CPS right now. Sara has them on speed dial! ;-)