October 18, 2010

Pumpkin Patch 2010



Among the many other this we did this past (crazy busy, crazy fun) weekend, we headed out for our yearly pumpkin patch trip.  It's always a fun time and we love going to the same one each year so we can track how the kids are growing.  This year, they are all THIS tall!

 Holden had a blast climbing on everything!  He's known to pick the hardest possible path and go that way.  What can I say?



 There was some pumpkin throwing, it wasn't encouraged, but it happened.

 Our sweet neighbors tried to get a picture of all of us.  I don't think I'd washed my hair for two weeks, so I'm not looking my best.  But, it's not all about me, at least my kids and husband look adorable!

 Stone loved the bounce house slides.  He would have stayed there all day!
 He was even sweet enough to help his little brother up and down the slides...


 There was hay bale jumping...

 Pumpkin rolling...
 General Daddy tackling shenanigans...
 And a hay ride...
What else did we do this crazy busy, crazy fun weekend.  Well, a birthday party, a baby shower, a trip to the circus, a bridal shower, church and a dinner out with a friend, that's what!

October has shaped up to be a busy month for us, but we're having a lot of fun!

2 comments:

Anna said...

Looks like tons of fun! I'm guessing it's just the angle, but it looks like Cash and Ethan are the same size!

ASC said...

When did E. Stone grow up? His face looks so "mature" all of the sudden! Wahhh! Where did the "baby" go?