December 09, 2010

Oh how I love Christmas cards!  I love to send them, I love to get them, I love them all around!

Remember my post about stalking the mail man?  Yep, it's that time of year again!

My go-to for Christmas photo cards has always been Shutterfly.  They do a great job and I always get beautiful, quality cards. I've also used them to make baby announcements, adoption announcements, life books, birthday invitations, thank-you notes and stationary pads.  Because honestly, who doesn't love things with cute photos?  Especially cute photos of my kids!


We're e-mailing a lot of Christmas cards this year, and I was fortunate enough to have a cracker-jack designer like Lindsey make this possible for me.  (contrary to popular belief, I'm not super-awesome with computers)  But if you don't have a Lindsey, you can use the super easy, super cute customizable designs that Shutterfly offers for all of their services, from gift tags to calendars.  Speaking of calendars, do you have a grandparent or aunt/uncle that's hard to buy for?  These calendars have been a huge success as gifts in our family!

Funny story, last year I shopped and shopped and bought gifts for everyone.  And, everyone asked for their calendar!  So, what do you think they're getting this year?

There are some great deals going on right now, so head over and get a photo gift for all of your giving needs.  You can use code SHIP50 to get free shipping for orders over $50, and if you're a blogger, you can score 50 free Christmas cards.  Wow!  Thanks Shutterfly!

3 comments:

Paul and DeeDee said...

Just wanted to let you know that you can upload Lindsay's design to Overnightprints.com and get your cards for SUPER cheap.....I got 250 christmas cards for $33 Can't beat them! They have christmas cards too but it is cheaper to upload your own to the postcards section!

Love, Me said...

I'm so sad I didn't get my awesome calendar last year! I kept forgetting to pick it up!--UT

Chasing Pure Simplicity said...

Oh wow DeeDee! Thanks!