January 27, 2011

When (almost) 3-year-olds do laundry

Cash's imagination and love of dress-up is already well documented.  It's amazing to me what he can come up with!  Here's what happens when he helps with laundry:

He becomes a super hero!  I can't think of a better way to do laundry than dressed as a super hero, can you?


Perfect! Now let's tackle this mountain of clothes!


He also dressed up like Mary as in, "Look Mom!  I Married!"

"Oh, you're getting married?"


"No mom, I MARRIED!  Like Jesus' mom, Married!"


Holden was Married too... but he didn't want to be a super hero.  He was too busy playing Tech Deck...

2 comments:

Penelope said...

And thought my kid was the only one wanting to wear underwear on their head.

Anonymous said...

My children also dress up like Mary (Jesus' mom) or married - I could never really tell which they meant. I posted about it a while back. Now, I think now they mostly mean getting married - because Petra always wants a bouquet of flowers to hold.