March 16, 2011

Mom Uniform


Hi there... Yep, it's me.  In my mom uniform... pictures courtesy of Stone.  Isn't he an awesome photog?


I very easily get stuck in a rut when it comes to clothes.  The uniform changes periodically throughout the year, but is quick to become a uniform.  This is my current "stuck" ensemble, a cardigan with jeans and ballet flats.

Here's a better picture of my shoes,  just in case you were super curious.  The jeans I'm wearing (the ones with all the holes that prompt my father to constantly ask me if I need money for new clothes) are my current faves.  They are stretchy and fit just right.  I got them for $15 on the clearance rack at Nordstrom Rack and bought them without even trying them on.  I can't find them anymore, not even on Ebay.  And yes, I bought them with holes in them, but I think I've added a few as well.


The weather is getting warmer, so I'm about to make the switch to dresses and leather sandals.  But for now, I'll stick to my jeans and cardigan. 

What's your uniform?

No comments: