May 27, 2011

Frugal Friday - Compost


A lot of people think that composting is gross. That it will smell bad, bring bugs in, make a huge mess...  I probably wouldn't have started composting on my own.  In all honesty, I don't think I'd ever thought of composting on my own.  I might have even fallen into the stereotype of the people above, but I didn't have any pre-conceived notions when our neighbors asked us to compost with them and were kind enough to show us how!


Since we started, composting has been a huge money saver for us.  Composting, in conjunction with cloth diapering, has saved us from having to get an additional trash can from the city. It's also a great way to go green!

For more frugal living ideas, head on over to Life as Mom!

If you like this post, will you show some linky love? Just hit the button in the top right corner to instantly share this post on Facebook or Twitter. I appreciate your help in spreading the word about Living with Three Boys!

No comments: