May 22, 2011


Remember this?  Yep, that was my ugly meal plan board.  It was functional, but it wasn't pretty, and I like pretty.

So, I've upgraded!


I love pretty paper and own several of these check lists from Who's There, Inc. a California company.  If I had all of the money in the world, I'd probably rush out and purchase each of the items on their site.  Their check lists are made using old home economics lists, but are so much more chic.  I have their shopping and to-do lists, and would love to have the packing list.  Can you tell I have a bit of a pretty paper obsession?

For all of the recipes on this week's menu, visit my batch cooking posts.

Don't forget to enter my Zoku giveaway!

Share our menu plan and recipes with your friends!  Just click the Facebook or Twitter icons on the top to instantly share this post!  Thanks for making Living with Three Boys a success!


I've linked this post up to Menu Plan Monday, be sure to check there for more recipes and menu plans!

No comments: