July 26, 2011

Beating the Heat


We've had recordbreaking temps here in North Texas.  The last summer on record that it was this hot was the summer my mom was pregnant with me, I'm so sorry mom!


Playing outside without being drenched is out of the question, and since my kids really aren't allowed to watch television, we've had to get creative.  Luckily, I can do a lot with my Zoku!


I also introduced the boys to Shrinky Dinks, they are in love!


Do you remember waiting by the oven and watching your dinks shrink?  I'm glad I'm passing this along to the next generation!

____________________________________________________

We're at Reunion this week, so there's no beating the heat for us! We might even camp!  Stay tuned, this could get interesting!

Don't forget to like Living with Three Boys on Facebook for first access to blog posts and give-aways!

No comments: