September 12, 2011

Menu Plan


The freezer at the new house is finally getting stocked and I'm so so excited!  Right now, it's full of homemade gluten free pizza crusts and pie crusts, meatloaf, pasta casseroles, meatballs and muffins.  I'll add a bit to it every Tuesday when I batch cook and we'll be full to the gills in no time!

Here's our menu plan for this week:
Monday:  Crockpot Chicken (this was a made up recipe because I forgot I was going to be gone all day.  It was super fancy (not) and involved chicken breasts, squash and potatoes)
Tuesday: Veggie Quiche (I'm picking up my CSA bin, so there will be all sorts of yumminess to throw in there)
Wednesday: Meatloaf
Thursday: Leftovers
Friday: Pizza night
Saturday: Out
Sunday: Breakfast for Dinner

Don't forget to check Menu Plan Monday over at OrgJunkie for more great ideas for dinner!

No comments: