September 27, 2011

Menu Plan

Next week will be our last week of driving back-and-forth between our old house and new house for therapy lessons.  This will be such a help in getting us settled here and also give me some time to get everything in order around here and get our homeschooling time back on track!

I did a bit of bulk cooking today and got some pumpkin muffins and a huge vat of tomato soup made.  I'm going to try making this batch of soup by roasting the tomatoes instead of peeling and seeding them. We'll see how it goes!

Here's what's on the list for this week:

Monday: Out to eat
Tuesday: Quiche
Wednesday: Stirfry (I don't have a recipe for this, just brown rice, chicken and a bunch of veggies!)
Thursday: Crockpot Chili
Friday: Pizza
Saturday: Leftovers
Sunday: Meatloaf

In my CSA basket this week I received a whole bunch of potatoes, sweet potatoes and acorn squash.  I have some ideas for what to do with them, but would love your input too!  What would you do?

I'm linking this up with Menu Plan Monday... great recipes there!

No comments: