April 11, 2007

Busy week!

It's been a busy week so far. Ethan's test at Children's went well. It was difficult, but I'm glad that it's over with. We should have the results soon and know which way we need to move. Even if he does need surgery, I've been assured that it's a day surgery with very short recovery time.

Tuesday afternoon Ethan had a play date with his friend Elizabeth and they enjoyed playing together. Elizabeth's mom Amy works in PR as well and is working out of her home while she is still little. Her blog is great as well - I've included the link!




Today we are playing with cousin Scott and having a blast. His grandfather had to go in for some emergency tests at Baylor, so we are hanging out and distracting him from everything going on. The weather is so pretty! Heath and I took the boys to Dream Cafe to play and eat. Here's a picture of all of my boys!



Scott gave Ethan a kiss when we were playing outside a minute ago. It's too cute not to share!



We hope you are all having a great week as well! Work and Ethan are both keeping me very busy, but I promise to try to post more!

1 comment:

ASC said...

The pics of the boys together are so sweet....what a special time!