June 18, 2007

My Amazing Husband

My amazing husband is no longer just that - he's an amazing father too. His first father's day was great. It was time spent with family where we could all be ourselves. He got a big red toolbox from Ethan Stone, which I can't wait to see them working together at when he get's bigger. He also received a great red hammock from his parents - we spent the evening out there tonight since it was cool.

We went down to the lake house on Sunday to see my parents and visit with Aunt Colbie. Here's our attempt at a family picture - notice Beckett off in the bottom right corner...



To earn extra brownie points, my husband took E to the visit with his bio parents this morning. He always has a very difficult time with visits, but the last visit was extra hard and I was having a hard time actually getting up the courage to get him there today. Heath called and said he'd already taken the time off and that all I had to do was drop the little man off at his office and he'd take care of the rest. I don't know if he truely understands how much it meant to me, but it was great! I feel amazingly blessed to have these two beautiful, intellegent and overwhelming guys in my life. Ethan is blessed to grow up with a father that will show him so much, teaching him to love, grow and expand his horizons...

1 comment:

Uyen said...

What a great blog. Heath is so great and I am so glad he's been a rock for you in this difficult time. I love you! Call if you need me.