April 22, 2008

Happy Earth Day

We had a great Earth Day around the Chambers household! In fact, we've had a great last few weeks enjoying Mother Earth by playing outside. It's been beautiful!

Here's a shot of Ethan-Stone celebrating the big day in his "I Hug Trees" tee!


I know I've posted about this before, but I think it's worth repeating. Our family LOVES to be outside. "Out" is one of E's favorite words, so anytime we can be "out," he is happy. We have a little cube with a slide in the front yard that he will spend hours on. I also purchased some sidewalk chalk and a bubble gun from the clearance rack at Target with a gift card I had. This greatly extended our outdoor pleasure!

If you have a free moment, take some time to scroll down to some previous posts. I finally got a CD of all the photos taken on our little disposable camera during the digital downtime and have posted those in their appropriate places. Enjoy!

No comments: