August 17, 2008

I'm Six Months Old!

Today I am six months old! That's a whole half-year! Mommy has promised to bake me a 1/2 cake (don't worry, she won't let me eat it!) and we're all going to spend the day together relaxing - we're trying to get in as much time as we can together as a family of four before my new little brother gets here. Wow, I get to be a big brother at six months old? I am growing fast!

At six months, I have two teeth and love to roll. I'm working on sitting up and am really starting to get the hang of eating solid foods. I love bananas, squash, sweet potatoes and carrots. The picture above is of me trying the neighbors famous apple sauce for the first time. It was yummy!

I also love being on my belly for tummy time and daddy is teaching me how to pull up on my knees to crawl. Mommy doesn't know if it's such a good idea to teach me to be mobile, but daddy and I think it's a lot of fun!

3 comments:

StarfishMom said...

Happy 1/2 birthday Sweet Cash baby!

Uyen said...

Happy 1/2 birthday sweet boy! I can't wait to come see you crawl about the house.
Uyen

Kylee said...

awww, how precious! SO special to hear everything going on in this precious baby's life...thanks so much for writing...

HAPPY 6 MONTH DAY, SWEET BABY! : )