August 30, 2008

Life as we know it is .... busy!

I haven’t been able to get a picture yet of all three boys together – someone gets too wiggly – but, I do promise to get a new pic up on the top of the blog soon, especially now that our title has changed! Here’s one picture of Cash and Holden together – who know’s where E. Stone had run off to at the moment. Doesn’t Cash look just huge next to the bitty baby? And before Holden I thought Cash was SO small!


All of the boys are doing great. My mother and mother-in-law have been switching out helping us and Heath is off of work until the end of the week. I didn’t originally ask the mothers to stay, thinking that it was too much to ask and that we could handle it ourselves. Luckily, my mom and Kim took it upon themselves to create a schedule for the next few weeks to stay at the house and help. I can’t even tell you how helpful it has been! They have let us sleep in with Holden to make up for the night feedings and have played big with the boys. I know a lot of kids probably feel pushed to the side when a new sibling arrives, ours are being spoiled more than ever!

Heath has been a tremendous help with the nursing and taking care of a new little one. We had a bit of a crying spell last night and Heath handled it with a lot of grace. It’s really tough with a little, little one, trying to figure out what the issue is. I think a lot of it was that my milk hadn’t come in yet and even though we had just nursed he hadn’t gotten enough. My milk is in now (and in full force) and so we are all much happier! I’ve even been pumping the extra and Cash is very much enjoying the extras!

Life with these three boys is going to be crazy, but we are so happy to have them and they all seem to be doing really well and loving each other a ton. We did get some really cute matching shirts that I promise to get a picture of all of them in. In the meantime, here are a few pics from delivery day off our camera before it messed up…




3 comments:

Uyen said...

the fact that you even have time to blog amazes me. love you and will come visit again soon.

--Uyen

AJH said...

Your boys are just so handsome...we are so happy for you two and pray that the Lord gives you strength and sleep!

StarfishMom said...

Welcome to the world Holden! God has blessed you with the most amazing family.