June 20, 2010

He's like Superman

This daddy of ours is like Superman, he can do anything!  I'm so blessed to have such a wonderful man in my life and such and amazing daddy for my boys.  God really knew what he was doing when he gave us our family.  I couldn't do it without such an amazing helpmate - he does everything that needs to be done with such a joyful heart!
It's no wonder that these three cuties want to be just like him.  A goal that I wholeheartedly hope they achieve.  I can't think of a better thing to be than an amazing daddy!
A daddy that likes to teach by example...
A daddy who is patient, kind, loving and gentle...
A daddy who loves to teach you cool tricks on a skim board.  Tricks that will someday, most likely. be responsible for breaking your arm... but being just like this daddy is SO worth it!

No comments: