June 01, 2010

We've started vacation season...

...so we've been a bit out of touch.  I have lots of pics to share and I promise I'll post them.  We've taken Tot School on the road, and that's what I love best!

But, until then, I wanted to share a secret with you.  My kids actually go to school too!  I love teaching them at home, but I'm not planning on homeschooling, so I do think that it's important that they get a look at what school life is really like.  The big boys go to a speech therapy school - it's a hybrid pre-school/speech program.  We really love it.

Holden started going one day a week to a pre-school/Mother's Day Out program.  He really loves his time there and I love that he's not in the car all the time while I shuttle the big kids around.  Holden had his school program last week and it was a perfect glimpse into the life of a one-year-old.


He walked down the aisle to the music like a champ...


... sat in his spot at the front of the church...


...then he spotted us in the crowd...


... and that didn't fly!


So he spent the rest of the program in daddy's lap.  Very happy!

2 comments:

Anna said...

Aww, so sweet!

Aunty Jill said...

LOVE the picture progression at Holden's program! So perfect!