October 04, 2010

Pumpkins!












Each year, our local arboretum puts on an amazing show of fall flowers and colors.  We went a little early this year, so the mums haven't popped yet, but - OH the pumpkins!  There are so many and the boys had so much fun playing with them, sliding down the piles, throwing hay and walking the maze.

I'm a total sucker for fall... I've pulled out all of my fall decor and have already started purchasing pumpkins.  My birthday is in the fall, but I also love the cooler weather.  After a hot Texas summer, it is such a welcome relief!

And don't worry - This is by no means the last you will see of my cuties with pumpkins!  We're looking forward to our annual pumpkin patch trip soon!

1 comment:

Anna said...

My favorite time of year, too! My favorite photo? The one of Cash with two handfuls of hay/dirt. It's everything I love about little boys. :)