December 18, 2010

Frugal Friday - Vocalpoint

 Are you a member of a samples site?  If not, you should be!

We're big fans of Vocalpoint.  I get great samples in the mail on a regular basis... and if the samples aren't reason enough to draw you in, the coupons should be!


There's always a lot and they are always high-value (see that $3 one at the top? Score!).  I love sharing these with friends... it's like handing out money!


Today we got a sample box of Kashi cereal in the mail.  We eat a lot of Kashi and love it... this new cereal was no exception!

The boys were surprised that I let them pull the box of cereal out and go after it.  They were in heaven!


What a yummy, free snack!

Want more ideas on staying frugal in your role as mom?  Check out the Frugal Friday blog hop at www.lifeasmom.com.

4 comments:

Sister, we need each other! said...

I featured you on my blog!
Go check it out... the post is pretty funny and I am sure you can relate to most of it!
http://www.believingboldly.com/

Anna said...

Yum! I love Kashi! My favorite product they make is a multi-grain pilaf type thing. It's got all the seven grains, no sodium, etc. and is already cooked and vacuum packed in a little pouch. It's usually in the rice section. I only buy it when it's on sale, and then stock up in the freezer!

ASC said...

I got my almost-free box of this at the store last week and have been enjoying it mixed with plain yogurt and extra fruit in the morning for a tasty breakfast. Um, yum!

ASC said...

This cereal is 1.99 per box when you buy four at Kroger this week. YAY! Great deal when paired with coupons!