December 20, 2010

Things I'm Reading

I love looking at other blogs for ideas on raising kids, frugal living and having fun!  Many of the blogs I read also focus on the orphan crisis, adoption and raising kids with special needs.  I thought I'd begin to share a few of these links with you every once in a while.  Since you like reading here, I figure we have something in common!  Maybe these links will inspire you!

The Crisis - Part 1 and Part 2 - a look at the worldwide orphan crisis and ways that we (as Christians) are commanded to help.
The Top 10 Things I Don't Pay For - a lot of these we're already doing, but I love the comprehensiveness of this list!
Frugal Housekeeping - I'm always looking for ways to cut back.  This girl is hard core!
Disobedience vs OCD - Oh, pushing buttons!  I've tried to rid my house of buttons to no avail! I feel your pain Stacy!
Best Christmas Present Idea! - I LOVE this! And what a fun way to get the kids involved in the giving!
* A Mom By Any Other Name...  - You know you're a mom when... There are some really great tidbits in this one!  And even little bit from me!

Those are some of the things that caught my eye this week... what are you reading on the web?

No comments: