March 10, 2011

Comments

As of late my kids constantly crack me up. Their comments are so literal, which, of course, is extremely age appropriate. But I've got to be honest, if these comments keep up I might just bust with laughter!

Here's a few:

If you follow me on Facebook you know that on a particular windy day Cash told me, "Mommy, you look so fancy when your hair blows crazy in the wind!" Today I heard him in the back seat saying, "I making my hair fancy!" I turned to find him shaking his head like crazy in the seat to electrically charge it enough that it stood on end. Definitely fancy!

I walked into my room this morning and found Holden looking through the maps section of Heath's Chronicles of Narnia book, which he thought was a Bible. "Mommy, did you know Jesus was a Superman?" Yes baby, I sure did!

And my sweet Stone yesterday when he got frustrated with his copy work, "Mommy, please help! I'm making myself crazy!" Oh how I know that feeling!

And lastly another gem from Holden, who is currently playing and snacking inside McDonalds looking like this:



Because, "Mommy, I so bright!"

Yes you are, baby, yes you are!

And while we're talking about comments, I wanted to let you know that I changed the comment server on the blog to Disquis. I think (once we get used to it) we'll all love it and it will allow us more of a community feel and better conversations.

But, as with every technological advancement, there's a snag... We lost all of our old comments. Boo!

Never fear though, all is not lost! I have email backups of every comment and I think I can figure out how to reinstate the old comments on the blog as well. Please bear with me while I try to figure it all out. There was so much good info in the comments, I want them back!

In the meantime, please know that I think each and every one of you are SO BRIGHT! Now, go put your shades on to prove it!

No comments: