April 25, 2011

Batch Cooking - Menu Plan

It's Monday! Time to tell you what's for dinner!

Monday: Three Cheese Beef Pasta Shells
Tuesday: Neighbor Dinner at our house - Sour Cream Noodle Bake
Wednesday: Left Overs
Thursday: Goulash
Friday: Mexican Buffet - Easy Cheesy Chicken Taquitos for the big people, spinach quesadillas for the littles
Saturday: Friends for Dinner - Make your own pizza (and there will be cake, it's Heath's Birthday!)
Sunday: Out (zoo day!)

I know I didn't post a menu last week... actually I didn't post much at all last week! Our internet was down and I can only do so much from my phone! I'll have to plan another batch cook in a week or two... just to add some variety. Until then, the freezer is stocked!


For more great recipes and cooking ideas, check out these sites:
-

No comments: