April 04, 2011

Menu Plan

Wow!  Am I ever glad that today is over!

The highlight of my day today was finding the double cart at Wal-mart, beside that, we'll just say that none of it went according to plan.

The house flooded...

Holden had a poop explosion on our way into MOPS....

It was cleaning day and sheet washing day...

It's days like today that batch cooking and menu planning are SO important!  If you haven't tried your hand at batch cooking yet, please read through some of my tips and tricks.  It's not near as intimidating as you would think!

Here's our plan for this week:

Monday:  Casserole Swap (my neighbor and I started this a while back.  We take turns cooking on the first and third Mondays of each month.  Oh my how wonderful it is!  This week was her turn to cook!)
Tuesday: Neighbor Dinner
Wednesday: Left-overs
Thursday: Stuffed Peppers
Friday: Pizza Night (Heath's at NASCAR)
Saturday:  Left-overs (Heath's at NASCAR)
Sunday: Dinner at the Ballpark

This plan keeps me out of the kitchen all week since everything was cooked in the weeks prior.  Just click on the links above to get recipes and see how my cooking was planned out... see how amazing batch cooking is?


For more great recipes and cooking ideas, check out these sites:

No comments: