May 12, 2011

Menu Plan

Monday: Carrot and Broccoli Orzo with Salad and Fresh Fruit
Tuesday: Neighbor Dinner at Our House: Pork Tenderloin with Mashed Potatoes and Salad
Wednesday: Pasta with Pea Pesto and Fruit Salad
Thursday: Pizza Night, with Cauliflower with Pine Nuts and Bacon
Friday: Left-overs, Salad and Fruit (if I have time, I might do this Carrot and Cilantro Soup too, I have a ton of carrots)
Saturday: Kids have Left Overs, we're going to a party and taking Lemon Bars to share
Sunday: Sunday School Social - we're in charge of bringing Lettuce, Tomatoes and Pickles


Do you notice a trend with the salads? We got a ton of fresh lettuce and spinach from our CSA co-op this week and are loving the yummy salads with every meal!  My favorite?  Spinach with candied pecans, dried cranberries and a whole bunch of blue cheese.  In my world, this is top banana!

If you like this post, will you show some linky love?  Just hit the button in the top right corner to instantly share this post on Facebook or Twitter.  I appreciate your help in spreading the word about Living with Three Boys!

No comments: