August 31, 2011

Potty Training in the Country

I distinctly remember watching a Supernanny where the mom had trained her little boy to potty outside. He was four and wouldn't use the potty inside.



I thought the lady was bonkers. I owe her an apology...that's totally going to be us in a year!

Holden is doing awesome in his big boy undies, but only if you let him potty outside. Ask him to go inside and you get 30 minutes of this:



Super fun, right?

Anybody know how to make this country-fied kid use the potty indoors? I've tried the cheerios trick, but that doesn't excite him like the great outdoors!

If you're currently potty training you're probably doing a lot of laundry!  Click here to see my current give-away, guaranteed to make your laundry just a little bit easier!

No comments: