May 12, 2008

Oh my happy feet!



What a wonderful Mother's Day surprise! Ethan-Stone and Heath gave me a gift card to a great spa down the road to have a reflexology foot massage. I've never had one of these before and now was the perfect time to try it out. My feet seem to be literally bearing the load of the pregnancy and every night before I go to bed they just ache. I know, I shouldn't complain because this is really my only "pregnancy problem," but nevertheless it's no fun.

My sweet husband was listening and was kind enough to indulge my need for rubbed feet! I left Mapleshade Spa on Saturday afternoon feeling refreshed and am hoping to save up some money to go back at some point to relieve the pain again.

I hope you all had an amazing Mother's Day!

1 comment:

ASC said...

What a wonderful treat!