February 09, 2009

Not Me Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I am not still posting pictures crooked on my blog because I am a very smart, tech savvy person who has figured out all of my new-fangled programs within a week of being given my new computer.

I most certainly did not allow my not yet but almost one-year-old to take down the remaining portion of my milk shake.



I don't give my children empty diaper boxes for hours of enjoyment and wonder to myself why we have spent money on any toys at all.



I didn't allow this to happen:



because I was letting my oldest child feed the middle one while I was feeding #3. Not me, because I have octopus arms.



In keeping with the food theme of this post. I did not allow my very well fed, lots of veggie eating children to consume two entire donuts each and then blog about it. And, if I would have let them eat two donuts, they wouldn't have been chocolate covered ones and it wouldn't be happening again this Saturday and each Saturday that follows just because it makes them smile.

I did not set up Holden in his highchair like this - with the toy sitting on top of the warning sticker that says "do not place toys on tray."



And last but not least, since my children are always smiling, happy, clean and well-fed, I would NEVER allow E. Stone to walk around with a booger this big - and eat breakfast with it on his face - just to keep the peace.

Not me!

2 comments:

Jeff & Heather said...

You are my hero!

Anonymous said...

Oh, my! This is a great blog, Brit, but I love this post the most!!! In NO WAY does this resemble my real life. ;)

I loved reading the divine story of how your family has come to be. We have 2 kiddos of our own, and we're planning to adopt in the next few years. It's always been something God had in both our hearts. I'll definitely visit your blog often.