September 21, 2009

Balloon Festival 2009

If it's not well documented already, I'll be forward - our family loves festivals, especially if they happen to be outdoors!  We also love hanging out with our neighbors, so this past weekend was a perfect match.  Area balloon festival + our neighbors = a boat load of fun!  Unfortunately, the rain from earlier in the day prevented the balloons from going up, but we still had the glow and all of the yummy treats!


Anyone want some kettle corn?

Or cotton candy?  This stuff is yummy!

The balloon glow lit up the night, and the kids (and adults) ohh-ed and ahh-ed over the "hot, hot, fire"

Stone watched, when he wasn't running to the potty.  Note to self, potty training kids (who have a penchant for viewing/using potties when visiting new places) are not the best festival attendees.

Holden's attention wasn't held quite as long, but, no worries, he practiced riding the buggy board like super big boy Stone.  Hang ten good buddy!

He also played a little peek-a-boo with the ladies... brother am I in for some trouble!

Hot air balloons hold a special place in my heart.  We used to go a ton when I was little... and there is a very special picture of me with my dad hanging out at a balloon festival.  I hope to give these same special memories to our boys!

Don't forget about the give-away!  You still have time to enter to win some super cute, super funky, awesome BabyLegs!

1 comment:

ASC said...

So fun! I thought about going, but we ran out of weekend, we were so busy! I love Cash's CHEESE grin in the last photo! What a ham!