February 24, 2010

And the winner is....

Heather!

Heather will now be the proud owner of one of these super cute shirts, fully customized to her child, of course!

Heather, shoot me your information (livingwiththreeboysATgmail.com) and I'll get the shirt to you.

And, just in case you didn't win, please visit www.lindseyriel.com to steak claim to your own shirt, and view all of the other awesome offerings she has.  This girl is amazing, I tell ya!

I also have added an Amazon widget to the side toolbar.  I'll keep this updated with the items I talk about during Tot School posts and my organization series.  I love to see where other people are getting things, and I hope this little tool helps you too! (disclaimer: if you go through my site to Amazon, I do get a cut of your purchase.  It won't cost more to you, but something I thought you should know.)

No comments: