January 24, 2011

Things I'm Reading

- With Stone's need for heavy work, I loved this post about indoor activities to burn off a little steam.
- I get questions all the time about why I blog, how to write a successful blog, etc.  I think Lindsey answered them all and hit the nail right on the head with this post.
- Parent communication is rough, when you have a special needs child it often gets rougher.  Hartley shared some good info here, info that I really needed to read this week!
- I thought this was a great list to get organized for the new year.  There were lots of items that I hadn't done in a while... oops!
- Sweet Kylee, such an inspiration... and so real.  I love her post here, which is a reminder I often need as well.

I'm also reading Temple Grandin's book The Way I See It: A Personal Look at Autism and Asperger's and Heath and I are currently working our way through Season 4 of Lost... yep, we're that behind!

No comments: