April 13, 2011

Things I'm Reading

I finally got my hands on Catching Fire!  This is the second book in The Hunger Games series.  Oh man, if you haven't started reading them yet, you need to get on it!

I also finished my Bible study, so Heath and I will be starting our journey through Radical together.  I've read it alone before, but want to work on it with him.

Around the Web, these are the things that have caught my eye:

- We love the Letter of the Week curriculum from Confessions of a Homeschooler and now there is an additional 4K add on pack.  I'm so thrilled and can't wait to start using it with Stone!
- Five Meals to Help You Eat Well and Spend Less - Great info and tips to help survive all of these rising prices!
- Lindsey, the amazing mama who designed my blog, is offering a free sticker template to personalize with your kids' name.  So cute!
- I am a HUGE proponent of smoothies, but I've never made them from an actual recipe.  Rage Against the Minivan has some great smoothie recipes if you're ready to get started...
- Oh, you know I love kale!  Here's some good back-up on why I think it's one of the most amazing veggies out there!
- I've always been interested in education and know that I'm even thinking just a tiny bit about homeschooling, I found Amanda's post about all of the different education styles very interesting...

So, what are you reading right now?  I'd love to know!

No comments: