July 22, 2011

Things I'm Reading

Here are a few things that have caught my eye lately that I thought you might be interested in as well.  What have you been reading lately?

Made from Scratch - Caution, this book will make you want to move to the country and raise chickens and honey bees while growing your own food... Okay, maybe not, but this memoir is amazing!

Shepherding a Child's Heart - I'm doing this as a Bible study with a group of women right now.  It's an excellent book and great companion to Grace Based Parenting.  This book also has a companion handbook (workbook), which I highly recommend.

I have an invite to Google+ and  Pinterest sitting in my inbox, but I haven't done anything with them yet, but Lindsey's post really makes me think I should!

Mmmmm.... black beans!

Bubble snakes!  Oh my these look awesome, we're doing this tomorrow!

Since Stone and I can't eat dairy, and we both love ice cream, this Watermelon Granita recipe jumped out at me.  Yummy! And easy!

Whining, Complaining and Pouting... something I so needed to read, because I do it too!

A solar oven!  What a fun idea!  Who's got a pizza box I can borrow?

No comments: