January 29, 2015

Good Eats - Menu Plan

Oh how a menu plan can save my life!  It's not just knowing what is for dinner and having a schedule, it's the money I save when I know what's for dinner and what is coming next!

With that said, here's what is on the menu for this coming week, complete with links to recipes:

Sunday:  Sausage and Cabbage
Monday:  Mini Meatloaf
Tuesday:  Spaghetti Carbonara
Wednesday:  Out to Eat
Thursday:  Roast, Potatoes and Carrots in the crock pot
Friday:  Cheese Enchiladas
Saturday:  Create Your Own Pizza

I promise to get better about taking photos for you guys!  Dinner always seems to be a bit of a rush - so I always forget!

Let me know what recipes you try and what you like - and if you have any good recipes for me to try, leave them in the comments!

No comments: